[Tilecache] threshold

Brent Pedersen bpederse at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 12:44:29 EDT 2007

thanks for the reply, bear with me...
the reason for my question was i tried putting reproject in the
options and it does not appear in the url. switching to the
parameters, it does.
here it is with reproject:false
http://128.32.253.248/tilecache/    (with openlayers 2.2, same result with 2.3)
as you can see, none of the tiles have reproject=false in the urls.
what am i missing?