[Tilecache] locating bad tiles...

John Cole john.cole at uai.com
Thu May 3 11:14:24 EDT 2007

I have a few tiles that apparently have bad image files behind them (TC
returns very slowly, and the tiles show up white instead of pink). It would
be nice to be able to set an option in the config file to overlay the
filename of the tile somehow so I can find the few, seemingly random tiles
and remove them, without deleting the entire zoom level.

With the addition of the watermarking feature, could it also do this?

Thanks,

John

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
PM

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.