[Tilecache] Seeding map images

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Wed Nov 7 15:16:11 EST 2007

I must be conused. The first thing you said was:

> > >   One more question... I changed Tilecache's seeding scripts to save
> > > images in form "zoomlevel/y/x.png", as Google do.

Can you explain what you mean? The TileCache seeding code doesn't save
the tiles at all, but TileCache can be used directly as an endpoint to
access Google like tiles. I realize now this is probably what you are
doing. If this is the case, then you should probably read the TileCache
code to figure out how to do what you want.