[Tilecache] Customize TileCache get image routine

Linda Rawson linda.rawson at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 11:49:19 EDT 2007

Basically I need to do the following:

1.  Check if the image already exists in the cache.
2.  If not then check for the image with the provider by utilizing a url
that returns a value.
3.  Check the value and If still no image then try another WMS service
provider.
4.  If still no image then return a noimage tile.

Can you direct me to the best python resource for these things?

Thanks so much!
Linda Rawson