[Tilecache] New Utility on SourceForge

Lee Keel lee.keel at uai.com
Mon Oct 15 14:06:53 EDT 2007

Sorry for cross-post, but I figured this was relevant to both lists.

All,

I have created a new utility that will generate batch files that will take a
MrSid file and split it into many layered tif files that can then be used by
tilecache.  This is the first release of this utility so the only input at
this time is MrSid, but I do hope to add others as time goes on.  I have
used this tool extensively now and it works very nicely.  Anyway, I thought
these lists would find this tool very useful.  You can review this tool at:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/batchsplitter

Thanks,
Lee Keel

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.