[Tilecache] WMS's with dimensions

Pascoe, S (Stephen) S.Pascoe at rl.ac.uk
Wed Apr 23 07:12:43 EDT 2008

Thanks Christopher,

This turned out to be just the start I needed.  I attach a patch that
seems to work for me.  I've tried to keep to the style of the source: no
doc strings but a doctest file in the tests directory explains what I've
done.

Note I have implemented it for the Disk, Memcache and AWSS3 backends but
only tested it on Disk.

We are likely to be using this feature in an app being deployed in the
next few months so I'd really like to hear how it's received.

Cheers,
Stephen.

---
Stephen Pascoe  +44 (0)1235 445980