[Tilecache] outstanding patches?

Frédéric Junod frederic.junod at camptocamp.com
Mon Dec 15 03:14:37 EST 2008

Hi Christopher,

I have a small optimization change in TileCache/Services/WMS.py related to
http://trac.tilecache.org/changeset/363 (combining multiple layers into a
single layer).

The attached patch don't return a list when no merge is required (only one
layer in the LAYERS params), then the single tile is not merged with PIL.

Thanks,

fredj

--
Frédéric Junod