[Tilecache] IIS and tilecache url

Matt M mattm8305 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 29 12:30:22 EST 2008

I got this working. Apparently IIS has a different idea of what path info is.

For the url:
http://localhost/tilecache/tilecache.py/1.0.0/basic/0/0/0.png

IIS saw the path_info to be:
tilecache/tilecache.py/1.0.0/basic/0/0/0.png

TileCache expected it to be:
/1.0.0/basic/0/0/0.png

To hack around this I added the following to TMS.py in TileCache/Services/TMS.py

path = path.replace("tilecache/tilecache.py", "")

-Matt