[Tilecache] Tilecache ISAPI

Alain Bellenger alain_bellenger at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 7 03:46:04 EST 2008

Hello everybody and happy new year !

I would like to use Tilecache as an ISAPI service to prevent from having the python engine reloaded for every call. My web server is not Apache so I can't use mod_python.

Apparently I need an ISAPI python-wrapper. I found one (pyISPAPIe) but there is still a problem with this wrapper (the env variables doesn't work). If anybody knows how to use it or any other wrapper, please tell me :)

Anyway, I would like to know if Tilecache would works with the ISAPI configuration ? During my first tests, I was obliged to modify "Service.py" by setting manually the "cfgfiles" variable. Perhaps it's due to my wrapper, I don't really know.

Please, tell me if you have experience with my problem.
Thanks in advance

Alain Bellenger