[Tilecache] Tilecache error

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Wed Jan 16 03:09:38 EST 2008

On Wed, Jan 16, 2008 at 12:02:31AM -0800, R. Ortner wrote:

> thx for the advice... I´ve reinstalled phyton mapscript and now I´ve got my
> first (emty) thiles in the cache directory.
>

> Another question:
>
> Are there any examples of the tilecache.cfg file for an UMN Mapserver and
> how the index.html looks like to call that? Have some problems to configure
> the cfg file!

The index.html doesn't change. You just said that you're using Mapscript
to talk to a local copy of MapServer, so I'm not sure what your question
is -- perhaps how to talk to a remote MapServer instance via WMS? What
problems are you having once you take the OnlineResource from the WMS
GetCapabilities and drop it into TileCache?