[Tilecache] Tilecache & Mapserver

James McManus jmpmcmanus at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 23 19:00:29 EST 2008

Yes, I have it set in /etc/httpd/conf.d/python.conf as follows:

<Directory /var/www/cgi-bin/>
    AddHandler python-program .py
    PythonHandler TileCache.Service
    PythonOption TileCacheConfig /var/www/cgi-bin/tilecache/tilecache.cfg
</Directory>

Josh Livni <mailing_lists at umbrellaconsulting.com> wrote: Are you by chance running mod_python?

 In any case, 80% of requests to that server I notice that error.  The
other 20% it seems to work fine.  By continually hitting refresh on the
following url, I eventually got an image:
http://www.piedmontgeographic.com/cgi-bin/tilecache/tilecache.py/1.0.0/roads/0/0/0.png

That said you may want to also get rid of spaces in your bbox argument -
not that it's related to this issue.

  -Josh