[Tilecache] everyblock use of tilecache & openlayers

Paul Smith paulsmith at pobox.com
Thu Jan 24 14:04:24 EST 2008

On Jan 24, 2008 1:00 PM, David Fawcett <david.fawcett at gmail.com> wrote:
> When I looked at the Chicago instance, it actually struck me how fast it
> was.
>
> Of course, the lack of scroll-wheel support killed me...  That would be a
> nice addition to make it more intuitive.
>
> Nice application.

Thanks, David! Sorry, I know this is OT for TileCache, but we actually
disabled the scroll-wheel on our maps because we found that it was too
often triggered inadvertently by the user, and suddenly they'd be
zoomed way out or way in and weren't sure what had happened.

Thanks for the feedback,

Cheers,
-Paul

--