[Tilecache] Tilecache 2.04 issue with windows, mod_python

brindahl rindahl at lrcwe.com
Thu Jul 3 16:32:52 EDT 2008

Thanks to Paul McCullough it was a configuration error in the http.conf file.
My old line was:
        PythonHandler TileCache/Service
It needs to be:
        PythonHandler TileCache.Service
 I seem to remember playing around with this a few times when I first
installed tilecache.  I think this is the first line to check when going
from tilecache 1.9 to tilecache 2.0
Thanks!
Bruce Rindahl