[Tilecache] KML Superoverlays in TileCache

Bruce Rindahl rindahl at lrcwe.com
Mon Jul 7 19:42:28 EDT 2008

Christopher and Josh

I did read all the files but I just missed the final step.  I didn't
connect that:

http://tile.openaerialmap.org/tiles/1.0.0/openaerialmap/0/0/0.kml

translated to:

http://localhost/tilecache/tilecache.py/1.0.0/naip_kml/0/0/0.kml

in my setup (naip_kml is my 4326 layer).  I just wasn't sure the /1.0.0/
directory was real or translated by TileCache.  Thanks Josh for the
suggestion.  It is working great now.

Thanks for a great program!

Bruce