[Tilecache] Tilecache 2.0 with Apache 2.0 on windows

Bruce Rindahl rindahl at lrcwe.com
Tue Jul 8 13:48:59 EDT 2008

On my testing machine I have successfully installed and configured
TileCache 2.04 with Apache 2.2.3, python 2.4.4 and mod_python 3.2.10 on
Windows XP.  Thanks for all the help!
Now I want to set up my production machine on Window Server 2003.  It
currently has Apache 2.0.54, python 2.4.4 and mod_python 3.2.10 with
TileCache 1.9.  When I try to upgrade to TileCache2.0 on this machine I
am getting lots of strange behavior (works fine if the tile is already
cached, error if it is not).  Before I try to trace down the error, do I
need to upgrade Apache to 2.2?
Thanks
Bruce Rindahl