[Tilecache] SUMMARY - config troubles - fedora 8

Paul McCullough paul.mccullough at sfgov.org
Mon Mar 17 19:05:24 EDT 2008

All,

I thought this would be worth re-posting.

In last weeks episode I was having configuration problems....
    http://www.nabble.com/upgrading-to-2.x-td14575076.html#a14577719

Over the weekend I found this gem....

http://www.nabble.com/setup-tilecache-under-apache-linux...-td12528767.html#a12558559

I fooled around with PythonPath quite a bit with no luck.
When I downgraded to mod_python 3.2.10 it worked.

Thanks go to Brian Hatchl for posting the original solution.
And as usual, thanks go to Christpher Schmidt for responding to a direct
email.

Here is working env:
Fedora 8
apache httpd 2.2.8
mod_python 3.10.2

and the python.conf
LoadModule python_module modules/mod_python.so
<Directory /var/www/html/tilecache-2.01>
        SetHandler python-program
        #PythonPath "sys.path + ['/var/www/html/tilecache-2.01']"
        PythonHandler TileCache.Service
        PythonOption TileCacheConfig
/var/www/html/tilecache-2.01/tilecache.cfg
        PythonPath "sys.path + ['/var/www/html/tilecache-2.01']"
        PythonDebug On
</Directory>

Looking forward to meeting folks at where 2.0.
Regards,
Paul