[Tilecache] SRS parameter

Mauclerc Anthony A.Mauclerc at brgm.fr
Tue Mar 25 03:55:15 EDT 2008

That solution could fit my needs. I am going to test it asap. Thank you.
If I understand, the unique base layer (from a user point of view) actually corresponds to N layers (one for each projection). When the client asks for a tile, only one layer will match (the others have "wrong" projection for that request ; hopefully, those layers won't return a broken pink tile...).
My last fear is a performance issue : if we request N layers, does it impact response time (or are layers with wrong projection efficiently ignored) ?

Anyway, thank you for your help. I will give you back results of my experiments.