[Tilecache] Incorrect value for OnlineResource

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Wed Mar 26 10:35:24 EDT 2008

On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 05:29:41AM -0700, Christian Schmidt wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> my value OnlineResource of the capabilities document generated by TileCache
> seems not correct.
> I run TileCache under Apache2.2 and mod_python on Windows XP and the value
> should look like

Hm. Which version of mod_python are you running? We've gone back adn
forth on this a couple times, and I don't have an easy way to debug
Windows + mod_python issues, but I'll try and dig into it if I have
time.

Removing this line from Service.py might help you:
        host += apacheReq.uri[:-len(apacheReq.path_info)]

-- Chris