[Tilecache] Help with tilecache.cgi unusual error

Scott Baker scott at pawprint.net
Mon May 5 15:27:58 EDT 2008

Sorry about the HTML (bad defaults <slap />)

No other lines that relate in the log - just the premature end...

I did try the following - I created this script:

#!/usr/bin/env python

import cgitb; cgitb.enable();
print "Content-Type: text/plain\n\n"
print "Hello, World!\n"

Which works fine from the shell but also dies with the same error and
the same 500 server error from a browser. So it's certainly something to
do with Python as a CGI in general and not tilecache and that kinda
places my problem off topic for this list.

If anyone wants to shoot over any suggestions I'm certainly game - but
I'll try some general python searching to try and resolve it.
Perl, PHP, and shell script CGIs are all working fine as does every
python script I've tried from the shell.

me[stumped] = true

--
skype pawprint_net
telephone 604.885.7449