[Tilecache] Max-Age

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Wed Nov 12 08:18:41 EST 2008

In my opinion, Tilecache should have this functionality. It's main
purpose is to be fast, to lower the loading time of tiles every time you
visit a page and while you visit it also. At least, there could be an
additional parameter to set in the .cfg file for this.

I could prepare a patch for this.

Any thoughts ?

Alexandre

--