[Tilecache] Convert Spherical Mercator coordinates to Lat/Lng?

Dane Springmeyer blake at hailmail.net
Sun Nov 16 19:44:09 EST 2008

Its TMS (Tile Map Service), right?

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Tile_Map_Service_Specification

Does manifold use Proj.4 for projections support?  If it does then
just adding a record for spherical mercator in the espg file should
allow the WMS to support spherical mercator. If not, then nevermind. :)

Sounds like the openlayers forward/inverse js code is exactly what you
need, but....  kinda begs the question again... maybe use OpenLayers?

If your digitizing stuff in gmaps is the only hangup - I'd just note
that OpenLayers has got an impressive editing framework that you could
likely contribute to.

Dane