[Tilecache] GDAL + FWtools + tilecache_seed

LionelB lionel.bargeot at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 05:50:43 EDT 2008

Well, finaly, I tried other things and I obtained a more comprehensive error
message  :

No module named osgeo.gdal

What I understand is the module can't be found. So It's an installation
problem.
I followed instructions given for the installation process and I have
installe gdal-python on my debian etch.
Any idea ?

Lionel