[Tilecache] Empty pixel rows across bottom of certain tiles

Roger André randre at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 16:23:09 EDT 2008

Hi Everyone,

I've encountered something new that is perplexing me.  I'm seeding my cache
and finding that certain tiles have a row of pixels missing at the bottom of
the tile which is being filled with the background color I've set in my
MAPFILE.  It looks suspiciously like TileCache is having to "split" my seed
image in order to fit it into the Google Maps frame, which would indicate
something wrong with my georeferencing - or extents setup, but I can't
figure out what.  Is this a symptom that rings a bell with anyone?

Thanks,

Roger