[Tilecache] TileCache problem

CaSC casc84ab at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 06:12:06 EDT 2008

Gilles Bassière wrote:

> Yes, the user running Apache must have write permission on your cache
> directory.
>
> I'm not sure whether setting appropriate permissions will solve your
> problem because your error is "NoSectionError: No section: 'cache'",
> meaning that TileCache can't find the cache section which actually
> exists in your tilecache.cfg.
>
> I had a similar problem recently because TileCache was not able to find
> my tilecache.cfg. TileCache look for your configuration file in the
> current directory (./), the parent directory (../) and then in the
> python path. I believe that TileCache will use the first tilecache.cfg
> file found. Depending on your installation, you may have another
> tilecache.cfg (maybe the one shipped with sources) in one of these
> directories. If you need to check your python path, you can issue the
> following command:
> python -c "import sys; print sys.path"
>
> Regards,
> Gilles
>
> --
> Gilles Bassiere
> MAKINA CORPUS
> 30 rue des Jeuneurs
> FR-75002 PARIS
> +33 (0) 1 44 82 00 80
> http://www.makina-corpus.com
>

> begin:vcard
> fn;quoted-printable:Gilles Bassi=C3=A8re
> n;quoted-printable:Bassi=C3=A8re;Gilles
> org:Makina Corpus;GIS
> adr;quoted-printable:;;30 rue des Je=C3=BBneurs;Paris;;FR-75011;France
> email;internet:gilles.bassiere at makina-corpus.com
> title:Web GIS developper
> tel;work:+33 (0) 1 44 82 00 80
> x-mozilla-html:FALSE
> url:http://www.makina-corpus.com
> version:2.1
> end:vcard

I make this command and i take:

['', '/usr/local/lib/python23.zip', '/usr/local/lib/python2.3',
'/usr/local/lib/python2.3/plat-linux2', '/usr/local/lib/python2.3/lib-tk'.
'/usr/local/lib/python2.3/lib-dynload',
'/usr/local/lib/python2.3/site-packages']

this is my directory tree:

http://n2.nabble.com/file/n1358975/tree.jpg