[Tilecache] embed tilecache

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Sun Sep 7 17:52:28 EDT 2008

On Sun, Sep 07, 2008 at 11:15:14PM +0200, Guillaume Sueur wrote:
> ok, that'll be tomorrow business !
>
> thanks very much
>
> PS: I'm not sure to understand clearly your last comment. Do you mean I
> won't be able to create new "layers" in tilecache.cfg and use them
> without restarting Apache ? Sorry for my poor understanding.

Actually, what I'm saying is you probably don't want to use
tilecache.cfg at all: you'll construct your service manually in Python,
rather than reading from a config file.

You *could* read from a config file, but if your data is actually stored
in a Django model, it's easier to just creat eyour service on the fly.