[Tilecache] Converting from Tilecache filenames to Google x, y, zoom format

Roger André randre at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 18:40:59 EDT 2008

Hi Christopher,

Thanks, the GoogleDisk cache is exactly what I need.  We have a home-baked
naming convention that concats the x_y_zoom values into something that looks
like this - tile_4_2_2.png.  I'll still have to write a script to move and
rename the tiles, but the structure of the GoogleDisk cache will be easier
for me to convert from.  I'm using V2.04, but I didn't know about this cache
option.

Thanks,

Roger