[Tilecache] Help with setting up of tile cache

Vaijanathrao vaijanath.rao at corp.aol.com
Mon Apr 27 23:44:30 EDT 2009

Hi All,

I am trying to setup a Tile cache and I want to use memcached. I am getting following error.
An error occurred: ['memcachedserver:11211']
  File "/var/www/cgi-bin/tilecache/TileCache/Service.py", line 96, in _load
    cache = cls.loadFromSection(config, "cache", Cache)
  File "/var/www/cgi-bin/tilecache/TileCache/Service.py", line 75, in _loadFromSection
    return section_object(**objargs)
  File "/var/www/cgi-bin/tilecache/TileCache/Caches/Memcached.py", line 11, in __init__
    raise Exception(servers)

Can someone help in understading the