[Tilecache] Allowing multiple users / multiple CFG files

John Cole jcole at carinatek.com
Wed Feb 25 07:35:46 EST 2009

If his drawn layers aren't changing, then he can set one layer in his
config file to the max extent/resolution and use a different starting
center/resolution on openlayers for each person.

We have a similar setup where tilecache is tiling base maps for the
world and OL is configured to restrict a persons extent based on their
area of interest.

John

On Feb 25, 2009, at 6:25 AM, "Christopher Schmidt" <crschmidt at metacarta.com