[Tilecache] Missing Tiles

Terry Austin taustin at progressivepartnering.com
Wed Feb 25 11:41:38 EST 2009

I've tried modifying that value to a unrealistic number (like 5 min) with no
luck.

To be honest, I'm at a point where I'm okay with it - I've worked around it
a bit in the interface portion by adding a "refresh" button.  At some point
I'll probably get back to this and try to find the root cause.  If I
eventually figure it out, I'll be sure to let the list know.

Thanks for all the help.  I know you spend a lot of time on both this and
the OpenLayers list helping folks like me when you don't have to and I, for
one, appreciate it.

Terry Austin
Progressive Partnering