[Tilecache] Allowing multiple users / multiple CFG files

Matthew Doyle M.Doyle at bom.gov.au
Thu Feb 26 01:06:27 EST 2009

Hi all,

Thanks for all suggestions.
It certainly seems most logical to only have one .cfg file and have all the
layers which different applications use (since there will be considerable
crossover) point to this. It would be even better if all users agreed on the
same projection / extents / maxResolution so we could reuse the same
pre-cached layers.
At present we have a few developers on different machines, hence a few
different configurations and it seems I'll have to consolidate these into
one .cfg file rather than keep them separated.

Thanks again, I believe we have some sense of direction on this now.
Regards,
Matt