[Tilecache] bug in MapServer Class ?

Guillaume Sueur no-reply at neogeo-online.net
Sat Jan 3 16:09:55 EST 2009

Hi Chris,

Actually I've dropped an eye into TileCache MapServer Class, and I
didn't see what can be wrong. The mapscript owsrequest object is quite
opaque to me, but I use it myself in my application without such
behaviour. As my TileCache config is set on the fly, I'm going to look
at it a little bit closer.

Best regards,

Guillaume