[Tilecache] WMS-T support

Guillaume Sueur no-reply at neogeo-online.net
Tue Jun 2 14:45:42 EDT 2009

This is actually very interesting, thanks to both of you for these clear
answers.

I have a 5 minutes data set (every 5 minutes, a postgresql database is
updated with forecasts for next 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 40, 60 minutes)
related to roads.
I haven't decided yet to cache these images or not. MapServer
generation is fast enough to assume it can go live, and the use is
rather internal to the organisation. But I may give WMS-T a shot as it
sounds promising.

Best regards,

Guillaume