[Tilecache] how to speed up tilecache seeding in Tilecache_seed.py

Guillaume Sueur no-reply at neogeo-online.net
Wed Jun 3 12:04:51 EDT 2009

Hi,

Also, please note that even when using Metatiling tilecache_seed stille
counts how many tiles it has to generate, without indicating how many
base tiles it corresponds to. What you can see in the tilecache_seed
ouuput is that the total amount of tiles to generate is drastically
lower than without metatile.
But be sure tilecache_seed takes metatiling in consideration, cause it
*does* !

regards

Guillaume