[Tilecache] tilecache DLL load failed error

Josh Livni josh at umbrellaconsulting.com
Tue Jun 9 13:37:28 EDT 2009

Looks like python was unable to import mapnik.  So either it is not
installed correctly, or you have multiple python versions and apache is not

Check your tilecache.cgi to see what python it is load (eg
c:/python25/python.exe versus some other one?).  Run that python.exe, and
make sure that you can type 'from mapnik import *' and not get errors..

 -Josh