[Tilecache] TileCache + MapServer + GeoMoose

Matej matej at matnet.net
Mon Mar 2 08:13:18 EST 2009

Hello,

this will be just great. I am very interested in having it available, I already played a little bit with implementing it into 1.6.1, but with no major success. If there is some code or tips elated to the TileCache support in GM 2.0 already available, I will be glad to look at it.

Regards,
Matej Serc
matej at matnet.net