[Tilecache] [OpenLayers-Dev] PHP Backend to OL

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Sun Mar 29 15:42:47 EDT 2009

Arnie,

I'm moving this to the TileCache list as that is most likely where it
belongs and I do not know much about TileCache myself.

So I take it that what you are really asking is:
Is there a PHP version of TileCache? Or What would the minimum part of
TileCache that you could get away with rewriting into PHP? Is this correct?

-Steve W