[Tilecache] ECW or TIFF to Tiles

Tyler Durden tylersticky at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 12:59:46 EST 2009

Hi,
I've tried the gdaltindex and created a shapefile, but the tiff doesn't appear.
I've tried two approaches, gdal and shape, in both only appears the
border of the style.
Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE Map>
<Map bgcolor="steelblue" srs="+proj=latlong +datum=WGS84">
  <Style name="nw_border">
    <Rule>
      <LineSymbolizer>
        <CssParameter name="stroke">#ab9f8a</CssParameter>
        <CssParameter name="stroke-width">1</CssParameter>
        <CssParameter name="stroke-linejoin">round</CssParameter>
        <CssParameter name="stroke-linecap">round</CssParameter>
      </LineSymbolizer>
    </Rule>
  </Style>

  <Layer name="po" status="on" srs="+proj=latlong +datum=WGS84">
    <StyleName>nw_border</StyleName>
    <Datasource>
      <Parameter name="type">shape</Parameter>
      <Parameter
name="file">/home/tyler/Projects/Python/tile_tests/shapes/ortho.shp</Parameter>
    </Datasource>
  </Layer>

  <Layer name="pogdal" status="on">
    <StyleName>nw_border</StyleName>
    <Datasource>
      <Parameter name="type">gdal</Parameter>
      <Parameter
name="file">/home/tyler/Projects/Python/tile_tests/tiffs/044374.tif</Parameter>
      <Parameter name="format">tiff</Parameter>
    </Datasource>
  </Layer>
</Map>