[Tilecache] Simple question about reading config

Mark Deneen mdeneen+tiles at saucontech.com
Mon Oct 5 14:39:05 EDT 2009

This should have a simple answer, but as I only dabble in Python....

I'm modifying tilecache, and I need to know the best method for accessing the configuration.  I've been successful doing 'service.config.get("cache", "attribute")', but I don't see this being done anywhere else in the code.  It works, but I'd like to be consistent.

I'll send a patch when I am done.  I'm writing it against 2.10, but I can try it out on the SVN version as well.

Thanks,
Mark