[Tilecache] mapnik+tilecache caching problem

FreemanUz ozodbekulmasov at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 02:29:13 EDT 2009

Hello,
 We developed special XML file for Mapnik. Its working great when
we render it without Tilecache. But we have to use our map for GPS
tracking project and we have to make a cache using Tilecache. While
caching with Tilecache, some parts of some layers are missing or some
parts of lines are drawing incorrectly.  You can see it in attached
screenshots. Please tell us what is the problem here and how we can
fix it?

Thanks,
Freeman