[Tilecache] Browser redownloading tiles when returning to zooms anterior...

Etides etienne.desgagne at roche.ca
Wed Oct 21 17:43:50 EDT 2009

Hi,

    I have an Openlayer site that use Tilecache to generate tiles from a WMS
on IIS... When returning to an already visited sector of the map, Tilecache
is always downloading the same tiles again and again... I heard that there
is a way to force the client to reuse the tiles already downloaded with
Apache mod_expires but  i'm looking for a solution working on IIS...

Any suggestion?

Thanks a lot

Etienne