[Tilecache] New release?

Russell McOrmond russell at flora.ca
Fri Apr 16 13:48:53 EDT 2010

On Thu, 15 Apr 2010, Stephan Holl wrote:

> recent version in debian, since there is at least 1 known issue within
> the seeding-program which dies occationaly with "Zero length data
> returned from layer."

   There is also a locking issue fixed by
http://trac.osgeo.org/tilecache/changeset/391 that would be good to get
into an official release.   Not everyone is comfortable applying patches
themself, or are allowed to in some organizations (Gov departments).

  Please help us tell the Canadian Parliament to protect our property
  rights as owners of Information Technology. Sign the petition!
  http://digital-copyright.ca/petition/ict/     http://KillBillC61.ca

   manufacturers, can pry control over my camcorder, computer,
   home theatre, or portable media player from my cold dead hands!"