[Tilecache] TileCache and MapWarper WMS

krisbulman kris at bulman.ca
Tue Apr 27 18:04:16 EDT 2010

I am running an instance of Tim Waters' 'Map Warper', which warps maps and
creates a WMS source.

How can I plug this into tilecache to create a cache of tiles from the
source? I need to display this image as a tilecached image over a WMS map
such as OpenLayers.

I need specific WMS layer information to put into tilecache.cfg, I've been
able to get another WMS source working, but not this one.

Here is an example of the data I have:

KML
http://mapserver.bulman.ca/maps/11.kml

Warped Image
http://mapserver.bulman.ca/mapimages/dst/11.tif.png

Associated AUX XML
http://mapserver.bulman.ca/mapimages/dst/11.tif.png.aux.xml

WMS Link
http://mapserver.bulman.ca/maps/wms/11

WMS link suitable for JOSM OpenStreetMap Editor
http://mapserver.bulman.ca/maps/wms/11?request=GetMap&version=1.1.1&styles=&format=image/png&srs=epsg:4326&exceptions=application/vnd.ogc.se_inimage&