[Tilecache] Parameters to use tilecache from Deepearth Control

Igor Támara jtamara at invytec.com
Wed Feb 10 16:50:23 EST 2010

Hi, anyone has been able to make deepearth consume
tiles via tilecache?  If we consume directly from
deepearth mapserver (WMS) we get the map as slow as
mapserver can handle it :(, so we thought using
tilecache would help us, given that deepearth makes
a lot of requests.

The error we are getting is

"An error occurred: Current and xx.xxxx value is too far from tile corner and xx.xxxx"

So far We haven't determined how can we prefetch the
images in a proper zoom level or extents by means
of  tilecache_seed.p, so any hint or help is appreciated.

In advance, thanks for any suggestion.

--
Ikhnaie Developer
Invytec