[Tilecache] Tilecache is not caching layers fully.

FreemanUz ozodbekulmasov at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 05:56:18 EST 2010

We are not using Tilecache and Mapnik  (maps in shape format), when I am
zooming in map, new layers appearing (roads, buildings and other polygons),
at that moment the tilecache cannot cache fully. You can see it in figure 1.
Sometimes, when there are few layers the same problem happening.

When I am seeding, its caching normally, but I can lose a lot of time
seeding everything.

How I can solve this problem?

http://n2.nabble.com/file/n4624990/01.jpg 01.jpg
http://n2.nabble.com/file/n4624990/02.jpg 02.jpg