[Tilecache] TileCache on Amazon EC2 and S3

Bjørn Sandvik bjorn at thematicmapping.org
Fri Jan 8 11:27:28 EST 2010

Hi,

I'm wondering if someone on this list could help me installing TileCache on
Amazon EC2?

I'm already using TileCache on a local computer to pre-generate map tiles,
before I upload the tiles to Amazon S3. I'm working on a project where I
need to cache WMS requests on-the-fly. I would like to run TileCache on an
EC2 instance - and let it generate tiles on-the-fly using S3 as DiskCache.

I've got some project money - so I'm able to compensate for this work.

Kind regards,
Bjørn Sandvik

http://blog.thematicmapping.org