[Tilecache] TMS question

Guillaume Sueur no-reply at neogeo-online.net
Mon Jan 11 14:26:47 EST 2010

Hi Chris,

I would expect TC to use the same grid as TMS in TMS mode, regardless to
Google. If Klokan mapTiler's grid is correct, north-east spain is 32,40
at zoom level 6. Tilecache TMS is giving 32,23 (like google), but not
with exactly the same extent (shifted towards south).
Actually it is not the worst. I've got an OSM wgs cache over France, and
called from google earth with kml extension makes it go to Gulf of
Mexico...
Another example : shouldn't tile 0/0/0.png cover the whole world ?

Regards

Guillaume