[Tilecache] TMS question

Guillaume Sueur no-reply at neogeo-online.net
Mon Jan 11 17:25:55 EST 2010

> You're comparing an EPSG:4326 to a EPSG:900913 map... and thinking they'll
> have the same tile IDs? Is that what you're asking?

Did I ? My confusion must invade my postings too then !
Here's what I'm trying to do exactly :
I have a huge gdal2tiles cache (EPSG:4326) over France, and I retrieve
the tiles from it throught standard TMS requests.
I have a TileCache of a WMS layer in EPSG:4326 and I want to overlay it
to the previous.
I thought, kindly, that using the same TMS request (i mean z/x/y.png) on
TC would send me back the correct tile. But it doesn't. At all.
Here is my Tc layer's definition :
type=WMS
url=some_url
layers=my_layer
extension=png
srs=EPSG:4326
extent_type=loose

I can't guess where the problems comes from...

Thanks for your help

Guillaume