[Tilecache] Where in TC code is metatile cutting?

Roger André randre at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 11:59:12 EST 2010

Yes, the goal here is to create 8-bit paletted PNG's with transparency.  The
renderer (MapServer) creates these properly, however TileCache is not able
to preserve this format when metatiling is enabled.
--

On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 8:29 AM, Mark Deneen
<mdeneen+tiles at saucontech.com<mdeneen%2Btiles at saucontech.com>