[Tilecache] Tilecache under mod_wsgi

Yves Moisan yves.moisan at boreal-is.com
Thu Jan 28 11:35:47 EST 2010

> Ok  - I got tilecache working under mod_wsgi 3.0 under apache 2.2.14
> on windows 2003 server.

Hi Gissur,

Please let us know how your set up behaves.  I'm using mod_python, but
I've been thinking for a while on using mod_wsgi.  Last I read the
daemon (preferred) mode of mod_wsgi wasn't available on windows :

"An alternate mode of operation available with Apache 2.X on UNIX is
'daemon' mode ... Daemon mode of mod_wsgi will however only be available
on Apache 2.0 or 2.2 running on UNIX" [1].

Too bad there aren't mod_wsgi binaries for Python 2.5 too.  Anyways, I'd
like to hear about how it goes for your server.

Cheers,

Yves

[1] http://code.google.com/p/modwsgi/