[Tilecache] Tilecache benchmarks

Jonathan Blower j.d.blower at reading.ac.uk
Sat Mar 6 17:04:53 EST 2010

Hi,

I've noticed a few figures published on the web about tilecache
performance, in terms of the number of tiles per second that it can
serve (the tc website contains the figure of 300 tiles per second under
mod_python).  Are there any published reports that anyone can point me
to with the origin of figures such as these?  (I'm not doubting them for
a moment, but I'm writing a report of my own and I'd like to be able to
cite something other than a website if possible.)

Thanks,
Jon

--
Dr Jon Blower
Technical Director, Reading e-Science Centre
j.d.blower at reading.ac.uk
http://www.nerc-essc.ac.uk/People/Staff/Blower_J.htm